Jeffrey R. Cole, MD is a board certified general surgeon offering general, vascular, and laparoscopic surgery.
- Screening Colonoscopy, inspection of the colon for cancers, polyps, and other colon diseases. Recommended for ALL patients at least every 10 years starting at age 50.
- Upper Endoscopy to examine the stomach and small intestine for reflux disease, heartburn, and stomach ulcers.
- Hernia repairs of all types (using a minimally invasive approach).
- Gallbladder surgery
- Skin inspection for suspicious appearing moles and removal of potential skin cancers.
- Colon surgery for removal of cancers and diverticulitis.
- Breast surgery for breast cancer and other breast diseases.
- Vascular access for dialysis patients including fistula creation and catheter placement
- Port-a-cath placement for chemotherapy patients
- Feeding tube placement
- Wound care including chronic non-healing wounds, diabetic ulcers, or ulcers from vein disease.
- Burn wound care including skin grafts.
Now accepting Wound Care Patients